Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or an artist who makes one-of-a-kind things, Amazon provides a place where you may sell your products. For the millions of consumers who visit Amazon every day, they all have a motive for selling here. Visit https://www.zonbase.com/blog/what-is-fba-the-beginners-guide-to-fulfillment-by-amazon/ for more information.
How to set up a business and get it off the ground
- To begin the registration process, please click here.
- Using your email and password, sign in using your phone number if it is linked to an account.
- If not, select ‘Create a new Amazon.in account’
- A legitimate company name can be seen on your GST invoice.
- Send an OTP to your mobile phone to verify your phone number.
- Provide your store name, product, and company location
- Enter your tax information, such as your GST or PAN number
- Make sure that you’ve chosen your product category and then clicked “Start Listing” from the dashboard.
- Use Amazon.in search box to look for your goods by name or barcode number.
- To create a new listing if you can’t locate your product in the current catalogue, choose “I’m adding a product not sold on Amazon”
- Your product price, MRP, product quality and delivery choice must be entered
- Click “Save and Finish” at the bottom of the page to complete your purchase.
- Go to your selling dashboard and add any further information as well as upload your digital signature to complete the process
- To begin your business, go to ‘Launch your company.’
Go mobile with the Amazon Seller App
On the move, you may access your seller dashboard. You can run your company on the go by downloading the Seller App to your smartphone. The following are some of the advantages of utilising the Amazon Seller App:
- Product research and sales are both simple tasks.
- At a glance, you may see the current status of your Amazon business.
- Make sure you’re aware of any changes in inventory or price.
- Monitor the health of your account on a regular basis
- When customers contact you, respond fast.
- At any moment, you may access a wide range of assistance and support alternatives.
What is the best way to organise a product catalogue?
Listing your goods on Amazon.in is the initial step toward selling it. You may include your product’s category, brand name, features and specs, photos, and price in your product description. To assist your consumer in purchasing your goods, make sure they have access to all of this information.
Create a product page on your website and begin selling right away. Using the ‘Manage Inventory’ area of your Seller Central dashboard, you may make changes to product information.
What is the best way to get things to customers?
Order fulfilment comprises holding inventories, packing items and shipping and fulfilling the orders. Amazon.in offers three ways to deliver orders:
As a member of Fulfilments by Amazon (FBA), you simply ship your items to the Fulfilments Centre and let Amazon handle the shipping and fulfilment. Packing, shipping, and responding to client inquiries are all included in our services after an order is placed.
Here are some of the advantages of adopting Amazon’s fulfilment by Amazon service:
- Provide consumers with endless free and rapid delivery.
- Picking, packaging, and shipping are all taken care of for you by Amazon.in Fulfilments Centres.
- in handles customer care and returns.
- Contents Eligibility for the Prime